Family History Research Package Gift Certificates
Pay an initial 50% deposit only
Terms and conditions below
The perfect gift for that special occasion. Christmas, Birthday, Valentines, Anniversary, Wedding…. to name but a few.
What could be more special than receiving the gift of family history on your special day.
This along with the added expectancy of what our research will deliver….
Our ‘Family History Research Gift Certificates’ are an ideal gift for your partner, parents, grandparents or indeed any loved one at this special time. Our gift certificates and subsequent research prove to be a real favourite. Pleasure for the recipient comes with not only receiving the gift of family history but with the subsequent discussions and the providing of information for the research to commence.
Prices shown include the deposit payment and are for a single recipient
Diamond 1 -- 1 surname line researched eg mothers or fathers £280 more details
Diamond 2 -- 2 surname lines researched) eg both parents £490 more details
Diamond 3 -- 4 surname lines researched eg all grandparents £720 more details
1. Select your preferred Research Gift Certificate and pay a 50% deposit
2. Your chosen Research Gift Certificate and accompanying documentation will be sent to you
3. Present the Research Gift Pack
4. The recipient calls us to provide information for the research to commence
5. Pay the balance, only when the research is complete!
The Research Pack includes:
1. A quality textured 8″ x 6″ research gift certificate
2. A letter detailing the content of the research
3. A document revealing the birth registration details of the recipient
(Certain basic information may be required to produce item 3)
4. A Gift bag and tissue are included to complete the perfect gift.
What to do next:
All you need to do is to decide which research option that you would like to purchase and call us on 01384 354424 or complete our enquiry form and we will call you back often within the hour to confirm arrangements.
All areas researched throughout England and Wales
Irish or Scottish ancestors? Call us we may be able to help!